problem with upload large images

Comments on problem with big images

sienteasturias
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 3
Posted Sep 15, 2010 - 5:44 AM:

Hello everyone. a few months ago I bought the album. Not yet had time to devote to background with the script, but I've found that I have some errors when I upload some large pictures when he has to go I get a blank page, but with smaller photos of these up correctly. How I can fix this?
Thanks

Sorry for my bad english.....
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Sep 15, 2010 - 7:07 PM:

This must be a php.ini setting issue. It could be your max_upload_size upload_max_filesize is set lower than the size of the image you're trying to upload, or if using GD your memory limit could be too low to process a resize operation on a large image. If on a shared host in apache mode, only your web host can edit your php.ini... on a shared host in CGI/suPHP mode you may be able to override values with an .htaccess file. I'd need to see your phpinfo to know exactly what php.ini settings you need to change. To get that you can upload a phpinfo.php file containing
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
and visit it in your browser.
sienteasturias
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 3
Posted Sep 20, 2010 - 5:47 AM:

Thank's paul, maybe the 'max_file_uploads --> 20' the problem that i have to change a bigger valor?
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Sep 21, 2010 - 12:44 AM:

I don't think max_file_uploads could be the issue, since it's only one file at a time you're talking about. The likely ones to need an increase are upload_max_filesize, post_max_size and memory_limit.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.