Comments on Problem with FLV

azteca
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 32
Total Comments: 114
azteca
Posted Nov 13, 2008 - 7:33 PM:

Hello Paul I'm having a problem with having an attachment video file convert to flv. This is what I get when I attachment the file. I have both lame and ffmpeg installed on the server. The file I'm uploading is a wmv file and is 323kb in size.

The error:
An error occoured at www.mydomain.com/links/edit...?action=link&filled=1&id=1 on 2008-11-14 00:11:53. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'filesize() [function.filesize]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/tmp/phpiWLvHB) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/)' in /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/links/classes/attachm ent.php on line 235.

An error occoured at www.mydomain.com/links/edit...?action=link&filled=1&id=1 on 2008-11-14 00:11:53. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'filesize() [function.filesize]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/tmp/phpiWLvHB) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/)' in /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/links/includes/filefu nctions.php on line 368.

An error occoured at www.mydomain.com/links/edit...?action=link&filled=1&id=1 on 2008-11-14 00:11:53. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/tmp/phpiWLvHB) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/)' in /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/links/includes/filefu nctions.php on line 396.

An error occoured at www.mydomain.com/links/edit...?action=link&filled=1&id=1 on 2008-11-14 00:11:53. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/links/attachments/mov ie_000183d9.flv' in /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/links/includes/addedi tfuncs.php on line 600.

An error occoured at www.mydomain.com/links/edit...?action=link&filled=1&id=1 on 2008-11-14 00:11:53. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/links/attachments/mov ie_000183d9.flv' in /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/links/classes/attachm ent.php on line 106.

Thanks
Liz
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Nov 14, 2008 - 11:53 AM:

This doesn't affect all attachment uploads, only video conversions?

I'd think if it uses /var/tmp/ as its temp directory but then only allows reading /tmp/ that'd be a server configuration error, but I'll check how the normal uploads handle it.

Works without issue for me but that could be just because I'm not in a shared hosting environment with openbasedir restrictions.
azteca
Forum Regular

azteca
Posted Nov 14, 2008 - 1:02 PM:

I went to switches turned off convert videos to flv. I tried a number of different video formats and I get an error. I did notice tho is it uploads the video with the convert video to flv OFF. Uploads and Plays fine but still get an error. With the convert video to flv ON it says it's uploaded but at 0KB and doesn't play anything.

Here's the error with convert videos to flv OFF:

An error occoured at www.mydomain.com/links/edit...?action=link&filled=1&id=2 on 2008-11-14 18:53:28. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'filesize() [function.filesize]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/tmp/phpoRZu2O) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/)' in /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/links/classes/attachm ent.php on line 235.

An error occoured at www.mydomain.com/links/edit...?action=link&filled=1&id=2 on 2008-11-14 18:53:28. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'filesize() [function.filesize]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/tmp/phpoRZu2O) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/)' in /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/links/includes/filefu nctions.php on line 368.

An error occoured at www.mydomain.com/links/edit...?action=link&filled=1&id=2 on 2008-11-14 18:53:28. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/tmp/phpoRZu2O) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/)' in /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/links/includes/filefu nctions.php on line 396.

If it's config issue regarding host what can I tell them regarding to configure it properly.

Thanks Liz
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Nov 15, 2008 - 3:14 AM:

move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/tmp/phpoRZu2O) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/)' in /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/links/includes/filefu nctions.php on line 396.

This has to be a server config problem. Send them that, point out that files go to /var/tmp/ but that's not an allowed open_basedir path, and they should know what to do.
azteca
Forum Regular

azteca
Posted Nov 23, 2008 - 9:04 PM:

Still having problems with the flv conversion. Here's what I am getting when I upload a video file (wmv)94kb size.

An error occoured at www.mydomain.com/edit.php?a...?action=link&filled=1&id=1 on 2008-11-24 02:52:44. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/attachments/movie_000 3cf25.flv' in /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/includes/addeditfuncs .php on line 601.

An error occoured at www.mydomain.com/edit.php?a...?action=link&filled=1&id=1 on 2008-11-24 02:52:44. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/attachments/movie_000 3cf25.flv' in /home/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/classes/attachment.ph p on line 106.

I have the the php.ini upload size to 8M and I have lame, ffmpeg, ruby, and flvtool2 all on my host.

Liz

Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Nov 29, 2008 - 6:02 PM:

Still works on my server and desktop. Try it from a command line:
ffmpeg -i source.wmv -ar 22050 -ab 32 -f flv -s 320x200 - result.flv

Does that take a source.wmv and create a result.flv or does it give some error?
azteca
Forum Regular

azteca
Posted Dec 01, 2008 - 3:20 PM:

I had my host look into the problem and it appears there may have been some permissions set incorrectly on the ffmpeg when installed. Thanks for the help Paul.smiling face

Liz
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.