Comments on Problem with Security Image

babrees
Expert

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 391
Total Comments: 1303
babrees
Posted Jan 07, 2009 - 6:26 AM:

I use the formemail on a few sites and it has always worked perfectly. I have now just found that it has stopped working. Not quite sure when it stopped.

If I don't use a security image (from a different site that is using WSNLinks on the same server) it works ok, but when using a security image I get...

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: Permission denied (errno 13) in /home/babpaps/public_html/scripts/formemail.php on line 39

Warning: require(start.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/babpaps/public_html/scripts/formemail.php on line 40

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'start.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/babpaps/public_html/scripts/formemail.php on line 40
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jan 12, 2009 - 3:11 AM:

Your errors simply indicate that there's no permission to access the directory you specified. I'm guessing your Links install belongs to a different user.

I believe FormEmail doesn't integrate version 5 security images properly (as in, all codes are considered wrong) and have been meaning to look into that sometime. Unrelated to your issue there though.
babrees
Expert

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 391
Total Comments: 1303
babrees
Posted Jan 12, 2009 - 3:25 AM:

Sorry Paul - I just sent you an email on this as I thought you'd missed this post!

This WAS working fine. The problem may indeed have begun when I upgraded the wsnlinks to v.5, or, thinking about it, it may equally have been when I moved server.

Do you know what I should do to check on this? At the moment I have had to remove the security image from the sites that are using it and the clients are complaining because they are now getting a lot of blank emails from anon.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jan 14, 2009 - 5:03 PM:

The new (last few days) version of FormEmail will work with the security image of future WSN releases (5.0.30+) in the manner described in the new readme.txt.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.