Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 27
Total Comments: 121
Problem with the file download.php
Posted Oct 13, 2012 - 9:54 AM:

Hello Paul

Here's a message from my host.

Are you aware of this problem on other sites?

This is a message to alert you that the script / home/milouch1/public_html/articles/download.php tries to run loop making your web hosting inaccessible. We recommend that you check the installed plugins and modules.

We have temporarily disabled the script / home/milouch1/public_html/articles/download.php (CHMOD 000) to ensure that your
web hosting is inaccessible. To reactivate it, it would suffice to replace the CHMOD this file to 644.

Thank you for your answer.

Cordially.

milouchouchou
Forum Regular

Posted Oct 14, 2012 - 1:32 AM:

Here is the log received today from my host, if it can help you ...

milouch1 milouchouchou.com 90.8 lsphp5:me/milouch1/public_html/articles/download.php
exactly at 17:00 hours FR. 90.8 is CPU consumption.

Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Oct 17, 2012 - 2:23 AM:

Odd, I'm not seeing any problems with downloading attachments. Maybe a particular article that has something strange going on with one of its attachments. Without the query string there's no way to know which attachment it was.

I can't see anything that could produce a loop. Maybe a huge file attached could cause a memory problem leading to the CPU use, not sure.

Do you have the "Download category attachments zip" and "Download article attachments zip" switches on or off? Those would be my most likely guesses for trouble with download.php because they could use large amounts of memory if there are a lot of files being added to the zip.
milouchouchou
Forum Regular

Posted Oct 17, 2012 - 2:39 AM:

The two switches are always off.

I just checked the size of the images, the average is 12 kb, which is just a 90 kb, I do not think this is huge.

I'll ask my host if it can provide the query that caused the problem.

Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.