Register Log In

Question about WSN Links & WSN Forum

Comments on Question about WSN Links & WSN Forum

Tariq2009

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 21
Total Comments: 46
Posted Jan 18, 2006 - 11:53 AM:

Hi I have bought both scripts and I am running them live and are fantastic. I like to know if it is possible to make user login work on both script at same time ? And is it possible to run wsn link site in monthly payment method.Thanks
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jan 19, 2006 - 11:12 AM:

Admin panel->settings->users
Admin panel->settings->sponsorship
Tariq2009

Posted Jan 19, 2006 - 12:07 PM:

Paul wrote:
Admin panel->settings->users
Admin panel->settings->sponsorship

What kind of setting i need to make to make forum and wsn link work on one login name ?
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Jan 21, 2006 - 2:04 AM:

Click the help icon next to "member system integration" on the page if you don't understand it, but with normal configuration you shouldn't need to do anything but select 'WSN Forum'.
Tariq2009

Posted Jan 21, 2006 - 5:02 AM:

Paul wrote:
Click the help icon next to "member system integration" on the page if you don't understand it, but with normal configuration you shouldn't need to do anything but select 'WSN Forum'.

I did what you said now i can not login to admin panel for wsnlinks and forum and i am getting these errors i tried to fix it through maunual setting creating new user but security image is not working so i can not register new user aswell stuck badly sad

Warning: mysql_list_fields(): Unable to save MySQL query result in /usr/home/tdir/public_html/classes/database.php on line 30

Warning: mysql_num_fields(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/tdir/public_html/classes/database.php on line 31

Warning: mysql_list_fields(): Unable to save MySQL query result in /usr/home/tdir/public_html/classes/database.php on line 30

Warning: mysql_num_fields(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/tdir/public_html/classes/database.php on line 31

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/tdir/public_html/classes/database.php on line 94

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/tdir/public_html/classes/database.php on line 256

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/tdir/public_html/classes/database.php on line 256

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/tdir/public_html/classes/database.php on line 108
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Jan 22, 2006 - 8:16 PM:

As I said, you should read the text of the manual article it gave you. You can undo integration by running the query the article mentions. Then go back and read the rest of the article to be sure you're doing everything as it says, same database and you've adjusted the table prefix if you use a custom one.
Tariq2009

Posted Jan 23, 2006 - 8:41 AM:

Paul wrote:
As I said, you should read the text of the manual article it gave you. You can undo integration by running the query the article mentions. Then go back and read the rest of the article to be sure you're doing everything as it says, same database and you've adjusted the table prefix if you use a custom one.

i followed this link scripts.webmastersite.net/w.../wsnmanual/link.php?id=104 after the errors and i tried this ( Use phpmyadmin to run this query:

UPDATE wsnlinks_settings SET content="0" WHERE name="debug";

Change wsnlinks_ to your own prefix if applicable. ) i tried to register news user and i cant even register with new user because security image is not working you see the snap shot
but i am not getting anyway please please tell me what to do

Attached Files:
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Jan 23, 2006 - 9:50 PM:

Please read my post again:

Paul wrote:

Read the member system integration article, not some random different article that has nothing to do with what you were doing.

Anyhow on the completely different security image matter, if you turn on the security image when you don't have GD on the server you naturally won't be able to register. That would be why the option in the admin panel has such an explicit warning to not turn it on if you can't see the image.
Tariq2009

Posted Jan 24, 2006 - 3:00 PM:

If you wish to use an existing member database, such as one from a forum, you will need to install WSN Links in the same database as the script whose member system you will be using. (It may or may not be possible to integrate still while in a different database, but this is likely to run slower and would require editing the integration file to change tablename to databasename.tablename, and possibly other untested changes.)

Paul my wsnlink database is diffrent from wsnforum database as you see up in manual that they need to be installed in one databas eso if i unstall wsnforum and install in wsnlink database will member system intergation work fine without any errors because to follow manual is hard .Thanks
Paul
developer

Paul
#10 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jan 25, 2006 - 8:21 PM:

Either do as the manual says or don't use integration.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.