Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Quotes System
Quotes System allow to be more versatile.

Comments on Quotes System

tradenet
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 54
Total Comments: 127
Posted Jun 15, 2010 - 12:26 PM:

I'd like to be also a news or quick site information system. So, therefore it would be good to include the ability to use WSN Codes in the body of the message area.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jun 19, 2010 - 7:05 PM:

You can already use WSN Codes in the quotes, so I can't figure what you're requesting. Quotes don't have a "message" or "body" area per se either (just quote / author / source) so maybe what you mean by quotes is complete different from the quotelist.php area that I mean.
tradenet
Forum Regular

Posted Jun 24, 2010 - 11:54 AM:

OK, I've tested the WSN Codes further and they are working fine. What I am doing is setting up the Quotes systemsas a "What's New" area. Using a toplist and a jquery scroller. Looks pretty good. So I'll just go through the templates change "Quotes" to News or What's New.

tradenet
Forum Regular

Posted Jul 06, 2010 - 11:08 AM:

I've been testing this out further and notice one area where WSN Codes doesn't work. profile.php?action=memberhome&id=1
This is when I push quotes to a top list. I get:
[quote]
url=http://www.test.com] Testing4 /url]
[/quote]

(BTW trying disable WSN codes doesn't work for above in this forum post so I just left out the brackets)
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jul 16, 2010 - 9:10 AM:

WSN Code parsing is turned off on that page and other editing-type areas. I'll enable that page though, doesn't need to be restricted except for the edit profile part.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.