Phrog
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 2
Phrog
Sorting in "Bulk Edit categories"
Posted Mar 12, 2014 - 4:06 PM:

In the "Bulk Edit Categories" section of the admin panel I would like to be able to sort the columns of categories by clicking on the black title bar. So, for instance, if i wanted to sort by "Order" I could just click on the black order menu and have it sort by order number in ascending number, a second click would sort the category list by descending number. Similarily it would be nice to be able to click on the "Category" or "Name" and have it sort the categories in those terms. One click for ascending and a second click for descending. It would make it easier to use the panel.

I realize that I can use the "show categories where ..." boxes but when I do it by order it always sorts it from the highest to lowest number and I would like to be able to have it show from category 0 to the highest.

Phrog
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Mar 12, 2014 - 5:59 PM:

I'll put that on my to-do list. If you'd like, I can prioritize it to be done right away for $35.
Phrog
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 2
Phrog
Posted Mar 13, 2014 - 11:00 AM:

Thanks for the reply. No rush, I am just getting into using the script and I am sure I will lots of questions in the near future. This was just something that I thought might be a nice feature to have.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Mar 23, 2014 - 11:53 AM:

Sort arrows are now available in the bulk edit listings/categories/feeds/members pages in the 9.0 beta version.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.