sql errors after upgrade

Comments on sql errors after upgrade

finsandfur
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 28
Total Comments: 103
Posted Oct 21, 2009 - 5:58 PM:

Paul, I'm suddenly getting an error at the top of all displaylinks pages, after upgrading to 5.1.7

Error occurred at http://www.finsandfur.net/index.ph...playcat&catname=Boats/ on 2009-10-22 00:42:51. Error text: Error #2: 'mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource' in /home/finsnet/public_html/databases/mysql.php on line 70. 

Last SQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Debug info:

`invisibleto`,`profileurl`,`lastprofileurl`,`timesrenewed`,`timedeleted`,`sponsorend`,`address`,`city`,`state`,`country`,`latitude`,`longitude`,`zip`,`phone`,`summary`,`active`,`sponsorendtime`,`price` FROM wsnlinks_links WHERE catid=24 AND hide=0 AND validated=1 AND effectivetime < 1256172171 AND type = 'sponsor' ORDER BY title ASC,title ASC LIMIT 0,4

Load time so far: 0.21 seconds.

Number of rows is 0

Query 18: SELECT `id`,`title`,`url`,`description`,`rating`,`votes`,`validated`,`catid`,`sumofvotes`,`email`,`time`,`hits`,`numcomments`,`hide`,`ownerid`,`voterips`,`voterids`,`lastedit`,`type`,`notify`,`suspect`,`pendingedit`,`funds`,`suspended`,`alias`,`expire`,`ip`,`inalbum`,`typeorder`,`recipurl`,`hitsin`,`recipwith`,`hitsinips`,`hitsoutips`,`lastcomment`,`related`,`inhidden`,`viewers`,`threadviewers`,`hitsintemp`,`hitsouttemp`,`origtype`,`importance`,`parentids`,`timesdead`,`timesemailed`,`threadclosed`,`threadposters`,`lastposterid`,`lastpostername`,`ownername`,`deleted`,`deletionreason`,`movedto`,`deletedby`,`timevalidated`,`filefield`,`message`,`sticky`,`downloads`,`pollid`,`posticon`,`savedby`,`pagerank`,`logoattach`,`validatedemail`,`unpaid`,`recipverified`,`effectivetime`,`sugcatid`,`wysihtml`,`movedid`,`unrevised`,`feedurl`,`feedcache`,`feedcachetime`,`tags`,`xmlsource`,`ordercomments`,`lastpadupdate`,`padfile`,`lastmonthlycheck`,`invisibleto`,`profileurl`,`lastprofileurl`,`timesrenewed`,`timedeleted`,`sponsorend`,`address`,`city`,`state`,`country`,`latitude`,`longitude`,`zip`,`phone`,`summary`,`active`,`sponsorendtime`,`price` FROM wsnlinks_links WHERE catid=24 AND hide=0 AND deleted=0 AND validated=1 AND effectivetime < 1256172171 AND type != 'sponsor' ORDER BY typeorder ASC,title ASC,title ASC LIMIT 0,

Load time so far: 0.21 seconds.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Step 1 of backtrace:

File: /home/finsnet/public_html/databases/mysql.php

Line: 70

Function: mysql_num_rows

Arguments:

Step 2 of backtrace:

File: /home/finsnet/public_html/classes/database.php

Line: 159

Function: numrows

Arguments:

Class: db

Step 3 of backtrace:

File: /home/finsnet/public_html/includes/displaycat.php

Line: 312

Function: numrows

Arguments:

Class: database

Step 4 of backtrace:

File: /home/finsnet/public_html/index.php

Line: 174

Function: require_once

Arguments: /home/finsnet/public_html/includes/displaycat.php
babrees
Expert

Total Topics: 391
Total Comments: 1303
babrees
Posted Oct 21, 2009 - 10:03 PM:

Yep. I'm getting this too. I clicked on report error but not sure if it went as it just sent me to a 404 page

I'm not getting this on a NEW site I have just made with v.5.1.7
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Oct 23, 2009 - 1:13 AM:

Bug with sites where type mixing is off. Fixed in 5.1.9.
finsandfur
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 28
Total Comments: 103
Posted Oct 23, 2009 - 3:51 AM:

Thank you sir.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.