Total Topics: 5
Total Comments: 12
Hope
Posted Mar 27, 2006 - 2:21 PM:

Here's my problem:
Category1: "Events"
Subcat1: "Music"
subcats titles of Music
The subcategories of a subcategory are not updating on the main category page. If clicked on, the correct title displays. I found that if I add a subcategory, the main page will then update the titles below the subcategory. Unfortunately, I can't delete the subcategory I'd added. That is... it deletes from everywhere else, just not the Main category page. Hopefully the image will help explain what I mean. I searched the forum and manual but could not find a solution. Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Hope

Attached Files:
  • er.gif (4 KB, 163 downloads)
Hope

Usergroup: Member

Hope
Posted Mar 27, 2006 - 8:37 PM:

Just in case anyone else comes across this... I had to go into the database via phpMyAdmin and manually remove the text/string (not sure what to call it) under the category, in the "subcatshtml" field. It is now deleted but I'm wondering if this needs to be brought to anyone's attention or if this was just a fluke in my case.

Hope

Usergroup: Member

Hope
Posted Apr 01, 2006 - 3:05 PM:

Upon further reading in the WSN Links forum and manual I've come across something about regenerating categories or counters. Perhaps this is what I needed to do in order for the categories to display correctly?
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.