Comments on Uploading images

raeyo
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 5
raeyo
Posted Oct 27, 2005 - 6:03 AM:

I want to post multiple images under a unique LINKID so that members can post up to 5 pictures in the edit-page and that I have the choice which picture shows on the displaylink-page. The other pictures I want to implement into the detail-page.

I have created 5 new fields named LINKpic1ATTACH to LINKpic5ATTACH

Can anyone tell me how to configure this code below (taken from edit.tpl) so that users can upload/delete one picture per uploadingfield?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<td class="optionscolumn" width="80%">
<IF {LINKNUMATTACHMENTS} is less than {THISMEMBERGROUPATTACHPERLINK}><input type="file" name="filefield"> <input type="submit" name="uploadattachment" value="{LANG_SUGGESTLINK_ATTACHBUTTON}" class="button"></IF>

<IF {LINKNUMATTACHMENTS}>
<br>{LANG_SUGGESTLINK_CURRENTATTACH}:<br>
<!-- BEGIN LINK ATTACHMENTS -->
<input type="checkbox" name="attachdelete[]" value="{ATTACHID}"> {ATTACHFILETITLE} ({ATTACHKB} KB)<br>
<!-- END LINK ATTACHMENTS -->
<input type="submit" name="attachdeletion" value="{LANG_GENERAL_DELETESELECTED}" class="button">
</IF>
</td>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After configure it by myself, nothing was uploaded and when I uploaded a picture in the original uploading field, I found it back in the second uploadfield (made by myself).
I already read 'Custom File Attachment Fields' chapter.

Thnx in advance

Raeyo

Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Oct 31, 2005 - 5:18 AM:

Place this on your 'suggest link' page:
<input type="file" name="test1attach">

And this on your 'edit link' page:

<IF {LINKTEST1ATTACHTITLE}><input type="checkbox" name="test1attachdelete" value="1">Delete {LINKTEST1ATTACHTITLE}? <br></IF>
<input type="file" name="test1attach">

Taking care to replace test1attach with your field name in all cases. Repeat for each custom file field.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.