Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Where in stylesheet to change this?
To close gap between two columns of listings

Comments on Where in stylesheet to change this?

midwestmedia

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 21
Total Comments: 50
Posted Sep 01, 2007 - 6:54 PM:

I have two columns of category listings and I've noticed that my right side navigation gets pushed to the bottom of the page underneath all of the categories. I assume it's because of two things....long category names and a wide gap between the two columns of categories.

I don't necessarily want to change the names of the categories, so I was wondering where in the stylesheet or templates do I make an adjustment so that there is less white space between the two columns of categories and subcategories?

Thanks in advance!

Jen
babrees
Expert

Total Topics: 391
Total Comments: 1303
babrees
Posted Sep 01, 2007 - 11:06 PM:

Hi Jen

Without seeing the problem or templates, that sounds like a template issue, not stylesheet. Look at your main.tpl if the problem is on your links home page, or if the problem is when you display the links look at displaylinks.tpl.

Jill
peumus
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 172
Total Comments: 462
peumus
Posted Sep 02, 2007 - 8:12 AM:

At the both templates you can modify the callpadding and cellspacing in : ' <table align="center" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="10"> '
And at the stylesheet you can modify the padding value of .category

Maibe a good solution will be to include the right side navigation into a cell and this into a main site table. This to be done at the wrapper were I believe you have your left side navigation is ?
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.