hasan
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 5
hasan
Posted Jun 13, 2007 - 7:41 AM:

Hi!

I am using WSN Links for 3 years at http://kitaabghar.com/dir/ and WSN Forums at http://kitaabghar.com/forum/ for 2-3 months. I have been using WSN Links as "Books Catalogue" for my online library of urdu books. Now I have setup WSN Forums to provide a place for my readers so that they can discuss and share their views.

As I have more than 200 books / links, I want to integrate them in WSN Forum. For instance:

The WSN Link Title will be the Title of The WSN Forum Post
The WSN Link Description will be actual thread / post of the WSN Forum
The WSN Link comments will be the comments of WSN Forum Link.
The WSN Link submitter will be the writer of the WSN Forum Thread
The WSN Link commentator will be the commentator of WSN Forum Thread.

I hope it is possible easily and Mr. Paul will provide some solution smiling face

Hasan
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jun 14, 2007 - 7:29 AM:

Is there a reason you're not using the WSN Links comments system? If you have other uses for the forum you could include just these links threads (perhaps in a custom template, or listed like its a forum) with a cross-script toplist: scripts.webmastersite.net/w...s-script-toplists-294.html
hasan
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 5
hasan
Posted Jun 14, 2007 - 7:46 AM:

Hi!

I am already using WSN Links Comment System but as I want to provide a place where readers can discuss other books too (other than provided on my website) so I just want to populate WSN Forum with already posted threads (in WSN Links) and its comments so that people can start reading and posting in WSN Forum too. Right now they visit and exit sad as there is not much to read right now sad

Hasan
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jun 19, 2007 - 2:07 AM:

The RSS submission option of the next series will do that, but other than the above suggestion of a toplist in a custom template I don't see a current way to do it.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.