Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 172
Total Comments: 462
peumus
Posted Sep 06, 2005 - 10:28 PM:

Paul,

Just to comment some possible improvements for WYSIWYG editor:

- Posibility for de-select the format selection made: applies for Bold; Italics; Underline and Backgrownd colour selection.

- Posibility of maintaining the font type selected and also the size selection.

- The link inserting feature seems not to be working.

- Possibility of inserting only one line break when passing to the next text line. At the moment two line breaks are inserted.

Thank you.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Sep 07, 2005 - 3:43 PM:

I don't see any problems de-selecting. In what way are you having difficult turning off bold for example after turning it on? Just select the bold text, press bold again, and it becomes non-bold.

Again for font and size, what could you mean by that? If you select a font or size it continues typing in that until you select a different font or size.

The link option works perfectly as well, though if you don't have a [url=] WSN Code it wouldn't do anything.

Only one line break is inserted, except in Internet Explorer which does two unless you use your shift key, as explained at http://www.kevinroth.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4 .

The WYSIWYG editor is anyhow a third party component, as my javascript skills aren't that advanced, so any change is likely to consist of selecting a new third party. I'm currently using http://www.kevinroth.com/rte/demo.htm
peumus
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 172
Total Comments: 462
peumus
Posted Sep 07, 2005 - 10:42 PM:

OK Paul, thanks for clarifying.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.