Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Introduction and Thanks - Few Questions

Title Introduction and Thanks - Few Questions
Description mod rewrite - rewriting "details"
Message Text Hello and glad to be here. First thank you for a great program. I have tried several different link management programs but this one is by far the best. A little more time consuming to set up but that is a plus because I now have complete control over what and how everthing appears. One day with Basic and I had to buy it. Thank You. Just to confirm that I corrected my one problem - when I turned on mod rewrite at first the wrappers were not picking up images or CSS outside of the directory I have WSN in. Easy fix. I then noticed that going from category to detail the same thing was happening after the fix. That's when I figured out for some reason detail was getting rewritten. I found this thread https://www.webmastersite.net/forums/comments.php?... and it sounded like a similar problem or at least the solution sounded like it might work. I tried it for "detail" and it solved the problem. My question is could this fix cause any other problems that I haven't noticed yet? Hope this not wrong to have a different topic question in same thread but here goes. Is there a way to set an email confirmation that anyone who submits a link must reply to before link is submitted for validation. With or without member system turned on. Prefer without but maybe on without requiring username and password. Maybe feature is there and I just haven't had time yet to figure it out. Also how can I add name field to submit link form, save to database and then use to personalize emails. Hope this isn't to many different questions in one post. If the support here is as good as the product we are good to go. I'm sure it is - that's one of the feature that sold me - an active forum for support. Thanks again for a great product and sorry for the long post. CreditMasternod http://www.goodcreditahead.com
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership CreditMaster
Views 802 views. Averaging 0 views per day.