Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Need Advice On Cache Software

Title Need Advice On Cache Software
Message Text Hi, Wasn't sure where the best place to put this would be, I have WSN Links and it takes around 10 seconds before it even starts loading a page after clicking on a category or page number. I had some cache software installed as a stop gap but it never really did what I wanted and as the programmer has dissapeared I need to sort this out myself. Does anyone know of any php caching software that will cache the entire site automatically at set intervals? The current cache software installed, caches the page when someone looks at it but seems to only store the cache for that individual person, meaning if they go to another category and come back then the first category they looked at will load instantly. However this has its own problems, namely the first time they look at the category it will still take ages to start loading. I am looking for something that will auto cache the whole site for any visitor so the pages load instantly without the wait. Is there any software like that around that can do exactly that? Cheers Jon
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership Jonj1611
Views 647 views. Averaging 0 views per day.