Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

More new permission issues?

Title More new permission issues?
Message Text Im trying to install the latest version from 2 days ago on a site for testing to see if it suits their needs. All was working fine then today i can't log in. Either as admin or a user. Well in fact I do get a Login on as admin but I get tossed right back out. the following error is at the top of every page and can't get access to the admin panel. This was an autosetup script install and not an FTP upload. Figured it would take care of everything for me. What could have changed in 24 hours? =========== Warning: opendir(plugins/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/seocon/public_html/resources/includes/prestart.php on line 69 Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/seocon/public_html/resources/includes/prestart.php on line 70 Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/seocon/public_html/resources/includes/prestart.php on line 74 Cannot set cookie. This probably just means there's debug output above this, and this message will go away when the other problem is fixed.Cannot set cookie. This probably just means there's debug output above this, and this message will go away when the other problem is fixed.Cannot set cookie. This probably just means there's debug output above this, and this message will go away when the other problem is fixed.Cannot set cookie. This probably just means there's debug output above this, and this message will go away when the other problem is fixed.Cannot set cookie. This probably just means there's debug output above this, and this message will go away when the other problem is fixed.
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership VintageAgain
Views 259 views. Averaging 0 views per day.