Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

customizing bulkedit.tpl

Title customizing bulkedit.tpl
Message Text I am trying to set up the Bulk Edit page to allow changing of the category and alias categories for each link independently of the rest. For example, I'd like to change Link1's category to 4 and aliases to 6 & 9. Link2's categories would be 13 and aliases would 7 & 12. And so on for each link in that category... 1. Is this possible? 2. If so, what would be the code for the correct input fields for catid and aliasids? 3. Would it work with a dropdown box & multiple select box OR just text fields? 4. Do I need to make modifications to this part also?
<p>With selected, <select name="action"> <option value="nothing">ignore selections, just edit</option> <option value="delete">delete</option> <option value="move">move to another category</option> <option value="alias">alias to another category</option> </select> <br>If moving or aliasing, select a category: <IF {SWITCH_CATSELECTOR}> <select name="newcategory"><option value="">not applicable</option>{CATOPTIONS}</select> <ELSE> <input type="text" name="newcategory" size="6"&# 62; (type id number) </IF> </p>
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership joshberm
Views 494 views. Averaging 0 views per day.